Pull up to our bumpers
Clark Handling supply and install a large range of Barriers and Safety equipment to both internal and external areas deemed to be classed as a hazardous working area.
• Safety Bollards to protect areas and equipment from accidental traffic damage.
• Steel Pressed Crash barriers to give extra heavy duty protection against vehicle damage.
• Guide Rails to control forklift movement near racking, especially in narrow aisles.
• Pedestrian Barriers manufactured in either rigid steel or flexible plastic nudge rails.
• Column Guards to protect pallet racking uprights from potential damage.
• Anti-Collapse screens to prevent loads falling from pallet racking and avoiding serious injury to pedestrians.
• Traffic Control Barriers available in either Manual or Automatic options.
We have been installing Barrier systems throughout the UK for over 16 years using experienced and qualified teams. All teams are qualified to SIERS (Storage Equipment Installation Registration Scheme) and are also members of the Safe Contractor scheme, complying with all aspects of today’s Health & Safety requirements, when installing this type of equipment.