Cost-effective - versatile - easy to install
Cantilever racks are particularly suited for the storage of long goods and bulky parts. This kind of storage system allows the arms to be horizontally inserted into the vertical columns.
Despite the heavy loading capacity of the arm, this remains flexible and moves side-wards and upwards when hit for example by a forklift truck. Arms and goods remain undamaged. As standard the columns are punched every 100mm to 150mm in order to fit with the sizes of your existing warehouse. The cantilever racks can be used one-sided or double sided, many variations are possible.
* Continuous storage space for an optimised space requirement.
* Column height up to 9 metres (further heights are possible)
* Arm loading capacity from 500kg up to 15 tonnes per arm
* Arm lengths from 600mm up to 2500mm
* Suitable for forklift truck or crane handling
Cantilever Racking, Installers, Suppliers in Newcastle, North East, Sunderland, Durham, Consett, County Durham, Yorkshire, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear, UK