Clark handling Loading Bay Dock Lifts handle loads between levels where the height difference is less than two meters, such as loading bays and docks.
The low lifting height and no need for a lift pit mean the Bay Lift can offer a practical load handling solution compared to alternatives such as conventional scissor or platform lifts. A range of Bay Lifts are available with a variety of platform sizes to ensure the Bay Lift can safely handle crates, pallets, roll cages, sack barrows, and many other loads.
We provide a complete design, installation and training service with a nationwide network of engineers to minimise downtime and ensure the continued reliability of the Bay Lift. We also offer a comprehensive after-sales service and maintenance programme designed to provide complete peace of mind and help customers meet their statutory inspection and maintenance obligations.
Why Choose a Mezzanine Lift or Goods Lift from us?
Clark Handling has a flexible design and manufacturing approach which allows us to deliver standard, or customised mezzanine lift or goods lifts including; load capacity, lift height, power controls, frequency of use to paint finish.
- Safe and efficient solution.
- Simple operation.
- Bespoke design and manufacture.
- Multi landings.
- Electrically and mechanically interlocked gates prevent opening when the goods lift is not in the correct position.
- Construction of self-supporting or supported mast.
- Modular construction.
- Mesh enclosure.
- Outwards opening single gates.
- Limit switch system.
- Push to run controls and emergency stop buttons.
- Platform handrails (Heavy Duty models).
- Loading ramp/pit mounted (Heavy Duty models).